We are available year round to assist our clients with preparing individual, corporation, partnership, trust, and estate tax returns, as well as state returns for all 43 states that collect income tax.

Our goal is low cost tax preparation fees for our clients with maximum tax savings.

We offer several options to prepare your tax return:

  • By appointment—your taxes are done while you are with the preparer.
  • Drop Off—you save $5 by dropping your tax information off and we prepare your return in between appointments.  We will call you upon completion.
  • Mail-In—if you live out of town, you can mail in your information.  We prepare the taxes and then mail back the completed return.
  • You also have the option of Scanning and E-Mailing your information to us, please call the office to find out the email address to send your information to at 716-656-7527.
  • Courier Service—we can send someone to pick up your information for a small fee.  For more information about this, please call the office at 716-656-7527.

We also offer the following ways to receive your refund:

  • Direct Deposit
  • By Mail
  • Refund Anticipation Check—get your refund by check in two weeks and have our fees taken out of the refund for a small fee.
  • Green Dot Visa — have your refund loaded onto a reusable debit card.

Do you need more time to gather your tax paperwork?  We charge $25 to apply for an extension for your personal return that will give you until October 15th to file your return.  Please keep in mind extensions do NOT apply to taxes due – so if you owe taxes you will be charged interest on all taxes not paid by April 15th.

Did you receive another tax form after you’ve already filed your original return?  Bring in your additional paperwork and we will prepare an amended tax return for you, even if we did not file your original return.

Are you concerned a prior year tax return was not filed correctly?  Bring in your tax paperwork for that year and we would be happy to review it for you.  If corrections need to be made we will prepare an amended return for you.

Have you received a letter from the IRS or NYS stating you owe more taxes?  Bring or send the letter in and we will look it over you and advise you on what to do.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or personal checks for payment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *